Senior Manager Business Analysis (Group Finance)
About the Client
Our client is a leading HK conglomerate and they are looking for a Senior Manager to perform business planning and analysis for one of their business units. You will sit at group level and work with functional and business leaders in Greater China.
About the Role
You will be one of the core team members in the expanding the business analysis team. You will work closely with the business units that you oversee for budgeting and forecasting. You will analyse the business performance of the business lines, highlight risk and opportunities and make sound recommendations to top management for profit uplift and cost efficiency. You will build financial models for change management/ strategic initiatives. You will foster data analytics use to support business growth. You would also need to conduct market, industry and economic research when it is necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- HKICPA/ACCA Chartered
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience from Big 4 and sizable corporations
- Experience in financial modelling, data analysis, using BI tools is preferred
- Experience related to hospitality/retail leasing/property sales is preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.