Senior Manager, Card Usage
*Card usage marketing
*Excellent career advancement
About the company
Our client is one of the leading retail banking groups in Hong Kong. To cope with the recent expansion, they are looking for a Senior Manager for their Card Usage Marketing team.
About the role
Reporting to the Dept Head, you will lead a small team in formulating and developing ATL / BTL card usage programs to achieve the growth of card business. You have to formulate card usage strategies to enhance card portfolio and increase business profitability. You will liaise with vendors for privileged spending offer and organizing joint promotion to increase card penetration. You also participate in new projects (digital payment) and suggesting new product plans from recent market trend.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication or related disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in card marketing function in banks, with at least 2 years in managerial position.
- Solid knowledge in credit card marketing / business is essential.
- Sound people management, project skills and good business sense.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.