Senior Manager, Credit Administration
*In-charge of approval credit proposals
*Corporate and syndicated loans
*Excellent career prospect
About the company
Our client is one of the well-established banking groups in Hong Kong. To cope with the business expansion, they are now looking for a Senior Credit Administration Manager for their Commercial Banking team.
About the role
Reporting to the Deputy Head of Credit Administration, you will lead 2-3 junior team members to draft, review and draft syndication loan / project finance / construction loans documentations, manuals, policies and procedures to ensure all activities are complied with guidelines and regulations. You have to handle loan transfer, drawdown and rollover in an accurate and efficient manner. You also work with other internal departments to assist in new product development, work flow streamlining and system enhancement to minimize operational risk.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate with majoring in Business Administration, Finance or other related disciplines.
- At least 6-8 years relevant experience in syndication loan documentation with sound people management experience preferred.
- Able to work independent and strong analytical skills.
- Good command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Immediate available is definitely an advantage.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.