Senior Manager/ Financial Controller
About the Client
Our client is a prestigious HK based conglomerate with a solid and sustainable business development in HK and China. One of their subsidiaries, which is a sizable retail business providing daily products for the local consumer market, is looking for a seasoned Senior Manager/ Financial Controller to enhance their finance support and facilitate business growth.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will review accounting procedures and ensure that monthly financial reports are delivered timely and accurately. You will design internal control framework and streamline workflow to increase the efficiency of daily accounting operation. You will also facilitate system upgrade, handle cashflow forecast and liaise with external auditors for annual audit. To cope with their strategic growth plan, you will improve the financial planning and analysis function for a better performance tracking and involve in management meetings to present business updates.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA holder
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience, audit experience is a plus
- Experience in internal control, system implementation and management reporting is preferred
- Experience in retail, FMCG or F&B sector is an advantage
- Strong change management, problem-solving and stakeholder management skills are required
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.