About The Client
Our client is a global retail group with strong market recognition and they are looking for Senior/System Analyst (Retail System) to join the team.
- Responsible for ecommerce system, CRM & POS system implementation projects management and execution
- Act as key person to identify and manage user requirement between different user group, and provide technical specification based on the requirement
- Perform system design, development, UAT, change management to roll out
- Work closely with business users, internal developers and external vendor on business requirement alignment and solution development
- Prepare business requirement documentation and user training after system go-live
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- 5 years of working experience in managing ecommerce system implementation projects, preferably in retail, FMCG or wholesale industries
- Familiar with POS or CRM solutions design is an absolute advantage
- Proven track record in vendor and stakeholder management
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a team and cross-region collaboration
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin is a must
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.