About our Client:
Our client is a major telecommunications company providing voice, multimedia and mobile broadband services. Aiming to leverage on new technologies and applications to provide quality service for their customers, they are seeking for a Senior Systems Analyst to join their Business Operations & Development team.
About the Role:
Reporting to the IT Manager, you will participate in business applications development and enhancement. To ensure systems reliability, you will perform system maintenance, trouble-shooting and application testing. You will liaise with internal teams, users and external vendors to ensure deliverables qualities and requirements are being met. You will also configure and customize the Cloud applications, as well as develop JEE6 Web applications.
- Degree educated in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related disciplines;
- Experience in using Oracle database, Weblogic server or Cloud applications will be highly advantageous;
- Willingness to take emergency calls during non-office hour, on a roster basis;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, responsible, self-motivated and able to work under pressure;
- Proficiency in written and spoken in English and Chinese;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as System Analyst.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Angel Lee at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.