About our Client
Our client is one of the leading telecommunications operators with a strong focus on provision of voice, multimedia and mobile broadband services. With their ambitious business strategy, they are seeking an experienced enterprise solutions IT professional to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Solution Manager, you will be working closely with the sales team to provide technical consultancy to customers, participate in projects to deliver enterprise solutions, and conduct comprehensive testing on new enterprise products/services. With knowledge and understanding of infrastructure, you will assist in the evaluation of new technologies, products, and services.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Information Engineering, or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' relevant working experience with pre-sales support and enterprise solution implementation exposure
- Experience in ICT solutions is a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills, able to translate between technical and functional specifications
- Good knowledge of platform infrastructures such as Linux and VM, and/or software programming
- Technical "know-how" on public and/or private cloud is an advantage
- Good analytical skills and detail-minded
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.