About the Client
Our client is a successful consumer brand with an international presence. A new opportunity now existed for a strong calibre from business strategy background to join their team as Strategic Planning Director.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Chief, you will develop the 5-year business plan for the group. You will drive the process and implementation of the master plan, conduct the regular review of the plan and work closely with the functional teams to report the updates with them. You will focus in the areas but not limited to the sales and marketing, channels potential, product gap, business process improvement and transformation. You will analyse the top and bottom line and challenge the status quo to identify the areas for improvements and future planning. In addition, you will lead the planned and ad hoc projects contributing to the short and long term business goals.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in business management or related disciplines
- Min 8 years strategic planning and development experience from commercial sector
- Business consulting background from consumer sector highly preferable
- Sound business sense and project management experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and work with C-levels
- Presentable, fast pace, analytical and outstanding numerical skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.