About the Client
Our client is a successful consumer brand with an international presence. A new opportunity now existed for a strong calibre from business strategy background to join their team as Strategic Planning Director.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Chief, you will assist to devise the master business plan for the group. You will conduct the regular review of the plan and work closely with the functional teams to report the updates with them. You will be the project owner to develop the objectives, execution plans, work flow, budget and schedule until the delivery of the results. You will focus in the areas but not limited to the sales and marketing, channels potential, new product development, business process improvement and transformation. Additionally, you will lead some short term projects to address the ongoing issues and potential business opportunities identified in the business.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in business management or related disciplines
- Min 8 years strategic planning and development experience from commercial sector
- Business consulting background from consumer sector highly preferable
- Sound business sense and project management experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and work with C-levels
- Presentable, fast pace, analytical and outstanding numerical skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Connie Au at +852 3180 4929 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.