About the Client
Our client is a HK listed company renowned in building construction, civil engineering. To cope with their business needs, they are inviting a System Analyst/ Assistant System Analyst join their IT team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Report to the Project Manager, you will need to understand and convert business requirements into application design and solution. You will need to perform full software development life cycle, design, coding, testing, implementation, as well as system maintenance. You will need to provides technical advice and guidance to development team. You will need to develop and maintain functional documentation of software solutions. You will need to coordinate with internal teams and external vendors to achieve project deliverables.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline;
- 6 - 8 years of working experience in application development;
- Knowledgeable in the analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications;
- Willing to learn, self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility, good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Candidates with business improvement knowledge and/or experience in construction industry will be advantageous;
- Hand-on experience in mobile apps development is preferred, but not a must;
- Good command in both Cantonese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.