About the Client
Our client is a well-developed E-commerce business company. To cope with their business needs, they are inviting a Business Analyst / System Analyst join their IT team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Report to the Project Manager, you will work with business users and product owner in translation of their business needs into working prototypes and applications. You will need to design solutions and helps business users/product owners to prioritize and plan the demands with maximized business values and better user experience.You will need to understand and designs the end-to-end data flow of the processes, collaborate to determine integration solutions, identify impact to the larger business process in a particular area. You will need to lead developers and vendors to execute the work item.
You will work with technical lead, infrastructure and other teams to ensure the comprehensive system design, work arrangement, and appropriate staffs are informed, well prepared for cut-overs and other activities. You will need to identify issues, recommends fixes for system problems, and defines data ownership for data contained within the Commerce systems. You will need to increase re-usability, improves performance and reduced complexity & dependencies with better Architecture and Design. Lsst but not least, you will neeed to leverage or contribute core components across markets globally by designing global solutions with flexibility of market customization.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or above, good English verbal and written communication skills.
- Overall 3 to 6 years of experience in application development domain.
- Experienced in project artifacts like Functional Specifications Document, System Design, High-level wire-frames, flow diagrams, product backlog, user story.
- Analytical, problem-solving, time-management and communication skills.
- Familiar with J2EE, commerce ecosystem technology, HTML5, the CI/CD tools, secure code development, Oracle, MySQL, REDIS, micro service, APM, etc.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.