About The Client
Our client is a well-known enterprise / institution and they are looking for System Analyst/Assistant IT Manager to join their team. Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant IT Manager.
- Report to Senior IT Manager, take in charge of business application design and back office system development projects
- Acts as technical expert to manage both API platform and data integration to ensure the interaction between data, applications and devices
- Analyse users requirements, system design, programming and UAT
- Work closely with project team, internal development team and stakeholders to ensure the established architecture standards, policies and principles are aligned
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- 4-5 years of experience in application development
- Experience in using Java, Spring, hibernate framework, ETL, SSRS and Oracle database
- Practical in data integration, migration and conversion
- Excellent in problem-solving and detail-minded, and able to work independently
- High ability to work with all business levels and coaching juniors
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant IT Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.