About The Client
Our client is a well-established financial service company in Hong Kong and they are looking for System Engineer (Cyber Security) to join their IT team.
- Monitor and investigate cyber security alerts, perform SOC incident response, and conduct control tests for remediation
- Execute daily duties including review and approve events and logs, manage network and data encryption, respond information alerting, threat trends, intrusion analysis, and anomalous behaviour
- Review and carry out up-to-date security solution to resist latest cyber threats and to enhance internal cybersecurity situational awareness
- Develop and maintain corporate security policies and standards
- Degree holder in Information Security, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- 2 years of working experience in cybersecurity
- Good sense in cyber security and knowledge in various encryption methodologies
- Hands-on in infrastructure and network deployment and support for hacking issue: web proxy, email, end-point protection, Wifi, SIEM, firewall, IDS/IPS, Linux/Windows,
- Familiar with ISO27001 or C-RAF is an advantage
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.