Our client is a well-known multinational retail brand with well-established reputation globally. To cope with their continuous business growth in APAC, they are now inviting a professional Talent Acquisition Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Human Resources Director, this is a hands-on and crucial position for all corporate talent acquisition planning and implementation in the region. You will drive and manage the end-to-end recruitment process for corporate and supporting functions at all levels. You will conduct extensive market research to understand market behaviours and determine the most effective channels to target qualified candidates. You will strategically manage the external recruitment agencies and develop long-term relationships with selected agencies. You will work closely with senior managements and line managers to understand and co-ordinate their HR operational needs and workforce planning strategies. You will be responsible for preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly reports for management review.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management or relevant discipline is preferred
- A minimum of 5 - 8 years of hands on recruitment experience gained from consultancy, RPO or in house environment is a must.
- Experience in retail/ FMCG industry would be an advantage.
- Experience in engaging with senior management for recruitment project planning and implementation is crucial
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ivy Chan at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.