Team Head, Business Analytics (Bank)
- Business strategy and analysis
- Sound business insights
- Excellent career advancement
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. Due to their recent expansion, they are looking for a high caliber of a Team Head position for their Business Analytics team.
About the job
Reporting to the Division Head, you will lead a team in developing quantitative analysis and suggesting insights on retail banking products for senior management. You are required to analyze customer segmentation, campaign result, market forecast and product performance to identify opportunities in driving business. You have to lead various projects on statistical analysis, modelling and data warehouse to explore new business initiatives. In addition, you will provide recommendations from data mining to suggest business users on product decision making.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate, preferably in Statistics, Quantitative Analysis or Business related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in business analytics roles in retail banks with 2-3 years in managerial positions.
- Sound knowledge in conducting retail banking products analysis is a must.
- Strong business sense, good people management and analytical skills.
- Proficient in SAS, SQL, Excel, VBA and other statistical tools.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.