Team Head, Data Analytics and Performance (Banking)
- Develop analytics framework for business
- Sound people management
- Career advancement opportunity
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are now looking for high caliber of a Team Head role for their Data Analytics and Performance team.
About the role
Reporting to the Division Head, you will lead a team in developing data analysis and business performance portfolio to identify risks and opportunities in driving business growth. You will take charge in managing data mining, designing analytical modeling and performing campaign analysis for the bank. You have to draw conclusion and suggest insights to senior management on business trend and product recommendations. You will work closely with Marketing, Product and Sales teams in providing sales forecast and quantitative evaluation. In addition, you will assist in managing data warehouse and participating in management presentation of business forecast.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate, preferably in Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- At least 8-10 years of relevant experience in data analytics and performance analysis in banking industry.
- Good leadership, strong business sense and analytical skills.
- Well-versed communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in SAS, SQL, Excel and other statistical tools.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.