Team Manager, Card Usage and Digital Marketing (Bank)
- Develop card usage plans
- Sound digital strategy
- Excellent career advancement
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail bank with extensive branch networks in Hong Kong. To cope with the recent expansion, they are now looking for a Team Manager for their Card Usage and Digital Marketing team.
About the role
Reporting to the Section Head, you will lead a small team in formulating and developing card usage programs to achieve the growth of card business. You have to suggest new initiatives in card usage to enhance card fee portfolio and increase business profitability. You are required to liaise with vendors for privileged spending offer and to organize joint promotion to increase card penetration and customer retention. You need to launch card digital projects and digital marketing campaigns to drive online business. In addition, you will manage programs budget and recommend new product plans by analyzing spending behavior effectively.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication or related disciplines.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in card usage function in banks, with some experience in people management preferred.
- Solid knowledge in managing digital project and digital marketing is essential.
- Strong business sense, good project skills and able to work independent.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.