- Prepare content for marketing campaigns, ensuring it is delivering the brand promise and adhering to brand guidelines
- Ensure smooth and timely execution of marketing plans & campaigns
- Develop and maintain good relationship with internal stakeholder and external partners & vendors
- Support day-to-day operation and administrative work for marketing team
- Bachelor degree in business administration, marketing, communication or related disciplines
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proficient in BOTH written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.