- Assist in the organizing promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns
- Support the production of promotional materials
- Handle daily marketing administrative tasks to support the department's activities
- Coordinate the production of publicity and promotional materials/publications collaterals, brochures, eDM, souvenirs, etc
- Liaise with vendors to ensure projects are on schedule and follow up with vendors on contracts, invoices and payments issues
- Support the whole marketing to enhance smooth operations and quick responses to demands from stakeholders
- Assist in any ad hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree or above in marketing, communications or journalism
- 2-3 years' marketing or branding working experience;
- Fluency in written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua) and English
- Detail-minded, good team player and able to prioritise different jobs
- A bonus for candidates who had marketing / PR experience or had worked in China
- immediate available is preferred
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.