About Our Client
Our client is a Chinese insurance conglomerate with major business in reinsurance, life insurance and asset management. To cope with rapid expansion, they are now looking for a Unit Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will conduct full specturm of financial planning and analysis with your clients, including Wealth Protection, Tax Deduction, Medical Plans, Retirement and Legacy Planning with your client. You will have an in-depth understanding of clients' wealth objectives and current financial situation, and develop financial plan for client by selecting suitable financial products and services. You will prepare presentations and proposals for both internal and client usage. You will also review and revise client's financial plan based on their needs and maintain a long-lasting client relationships.
- Bachelor's degree in all discipline
- Mature, self-motivated, hardworking and willing to learn
- IIQE Paper 1,3 Qualification
- Experience in banking or insurance industry is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Fresh Graduates are welcomed.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.