About our Client
Our client is a global leading Beauty MNC with a strong presence in the Asia Pacific. To cope with business expansions they are currently looking for a Visual Merchandising Manager to direct the overall brand presentation for their Travel Retail business in Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan.
About the Role
Reporting to the VM Director and Regional Project Manager, this newly created role will have the mission to drive the Brand and Marketing directions of the company within the travel retail business. You will ensure a consistent VM standard for each beauty labels under the group while working closely with each Duty-Free Operators respectively.
As an individual, you will provide influential communication skill to internal stakeholders as well as working closely with external VM teams (Duty-Free Partners) in order to implement the overall Visual Merchandising strategies.
Lastly, you will need to proactively exercise appropriate levels of Visual Merchandising execution and localization work in an effort to deliver a stronger and faster impact to the respective TR markets.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field such as marketing, fashion or creative design
- At least 5 years' experience in a Visual Merchandising Managerial role and proven track record of managing large scale beauty VM projects
- Regional VM working experience is a must,
- People oriented with strong interpersonal skills - Vendor relationship management
- Well planned with proven ability to work with tight deadlines and manage multiple Visual Merchandising projects simultaneously
- Down to earth and result-driven
- Have the persistence to accomplish set objectives
- Proficient in MS Office, Outlook, Internet Applications, and Adobe Creative Suite will be an added advantage
- Strong prioritizing, problem-solving, presentation, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
- Willing to travel
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.