- Conduct information and cyber security review on service providers' security controls
- Lead and participate in IT security / risk assessments projects
- Perform 2nd level investigation and tracking of security incident escalated
- Maintain security incident investigation playbook
- Support in regular technical & security compliance check
- Managing communication with auditors, incident reporting, engagement
- Conduct Security awareness training
- Ensure all security solutions are working and comply with policy and procedures
- Deploy and perform vulnerability assessment to IT assets and projects
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Holder of CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC
- Other professional level qualification of Relevant Practitioner under HKMA ECF on Cybersecurity is preferred
- 5+ years' relevant experience in IT Governance, Technology Risk, IT Audit is an advantage
- IT Security Management experience of various aspect, e.g. network security, server security, application security, end point security, email security, physical access security, logical access security, etc.
- Practical knowledge and hands-on experience in managing network security devices (NextGen Firewalls, IDS, IPS, UTM etc.), windows, Linux, and networking
- Excellent in communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge on regulatory requirements such as HKMA and MAS
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alfred To at +852 3180 4977 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.