About Our Client
This well-known regional bank is looking for a seasoned Team Leader to lead the sanctions compliance team.
About The Role
- Participate in sanctions review projects and initiatives related to sanctions topics
- Provide advisory and coordinate on sanctions-related issues
- Review and coordinate sanctions-related escalations
- Facilitate transactions in all business line by providing sanctions advisory
- Work closely with relevant local compliance teams in establishment of appropriate sanctions controls, monitoring procedure and framework based on Head Office and regulatory requirements
- University Degree in any disciplines, preferably major in Law/Accounting/Information System/ English Language
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in banking industry
- Knowledge of sanctions law
- Familiar with international sanction regimes and key development
- Possess good organizational, technical and coordination skill and detail minded
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.