Wealth Product Manager (New Product team)
- New product and innovation projects
- Sound wealth product knowledge
- Process change and revamp
About the company
Our client is a fast growing and well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. With their continuous expansion in business, they are now looking for a Manager to join their Wealth Product Development (New Product team).
About the role
Reporting to the Section Head, you are responsible for formulating and developing business and product plans of new Wealth Products or new projects. You have to manage product development, system implementation, fintech initiatives and process re-design in achieving business targets. You will suggest and establish new operation flow and control measures to ensure the smooth launch of wealth products. You are required to handle procedure manual and conduct user training on product roll out. In addition, you will provide support to user inquires and investigation of customer incidents on new product solutions and process.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Business, Marketing or related disciplines.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in Wealth Product Development with project management in retail banks.
- Excellent knowledge in product flow design, product systems enhancement and related regulatory requirements.
- Solid in drafting procedure manual will be definitely an advantage.
- Strong business sense, good analytical mind and project management.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.