About the Client
Our client is an established private equity firm with various investments in Asia and China, currently recruiting an Accountant to join as a part of the team.
About the Role
- Recording all payments and expenditures
- Preparing and maintaining historical payable records
- Following up on outstanding invoices
- Processing payments received in a timely manner
- Responding to all payment and invoices inquiries
- Ad-hoc projects will be involved
The Successful Applicants
- Degree holder in Finance Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- 0-3 years of experience of full-set accounting/ account payable/ account receivable from Financial Institutions, prior exposure in private equity firms would be an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application
- High attention to details and organization skills
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ben Yu at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.