Accounting Assistant - Accounts Payable (Up to 18k)
About the Client
Our client is a market leader in the industry with a strong regional presence. To cope with their rapid expansion in Hong Kong, they are now looking for an Accounting Assistant to join their team.
About the Role
- Report to the Senior Accountant
- Handle all daily accounting duties, including but not limited to Accounts Payable, bank reconciliations, data input, and document filing
- Assist seniors in month-end closings and audits, and ensure all procedures are in compliance with the company's policy
- Handle debt collection duties and help with answering client's enquiries
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Senior Accountant
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant fields
- At least 1 year of relevant accounting experience, preferably from sizeable companies
- Team player, detail-minded, and able to work under pressure
- Fluent in both written and oral English and Chinese
- Prior experience in SAP is a plus but not a must
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.