About the Client
Our client is a market-leading Port and Shipping Management firm with a need to hire two Assistant Accountants to join their group finance team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Report to Finance Manager
- Handle account analysis and month-end financial accounting
- Responsible for inter-company transactions and reconciliations
- Assist in annual account audit for holding companies
- Prepare tax computation for profit tax reporting
- Support quarterly forecast and annual budget reporting
The Successful Applicant
- High Diploma in Accounting or above
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant accounting experience, preferably in sizeable companies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- Independent, detail-minded and a good communicator.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chung Wing Sum at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.