Assistant Audit Manager
- Cover retail banking functions
- Stable environment and nice team
- Good career progression
About the Client
Our client is an Hong Kong based bank. Recently, they are hiring an Assistant Audit Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Performing objective, independent, and reliable assessments of the effectiveness of a bank's risk management activities, its compliance with applicable regulations, and its internal control-environment.
- Improving the bank's operations and ensuring it complies with major regulations
- Handling audit project management activities of the bank, as well as for planning, developing, and scoping the audit test plan.
- Applying narratives, process maps, and flowcharts; and perform analysis of process documentation to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of a process.
- Developing strong knowledge and understanding of the bank's business strategies, each of its lines of business, and the particular process or area under review.
- Knowledgeable with the bank, its operations, procedures, and policies in relation to HKMA.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Business, Finance or a related field
- 5+ years' of experience in audit firms (preferably with sizable audit firm), or financial institutions
- Professional qualification of CPA or CIA or equivalent; CFA, FRM, CISA will be a plus
- Good communication skills and organizational ability.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sophia Liang at +852 3180 4960 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.