About the Company
Our client is well-established sourcing company headquartered in Hong Kong, with several offices located across Asia. With a long standing history of success and as part of the efforts to further strengthen their market position, the company is seeking an experienced HR practitioner to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the HR Manager, you are responsible for all rounded Compensation & Benefits functions including monthly payroll calculation, MPF, tax and final payment, also to engage in C&B projects and other annual C&B exercises. Furthermore, you will also support full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to talent acquisition, employee relations etc.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or other related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Human Resources, preferably in sourcing industry
- Excellent in MS applications (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Independent, fast-paced, multi-tasking and able to work under pressure
- Immediate available would be an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.