About Our Client
Our client is a sizable organisation in Hong Kong. To support the continuous development in business, they are looking for an Assistant HRIS Manager for overseeing the HRIS implementation project.
About The Role
- Perform end to end HRIS migration projects for the business including vendor selecton, execute the programme according to each of the project plans, using appropriate project management methodology
- Assist the HR Team on the HRIS roll out project according to the roadmap
- Perform system testing, identify system defects and provide solutions
- Develop user procedures and guidelines as well as to bridge the gap between internal users and external vendor
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure each project is meeting the standards
- Handle on-going enhancement and implementation on the HRIS
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics, HR any related discipline
- 7+ years of relevant experience as HRIS Specialist, System or Business Analyst
- Good knowledge in HRIS e.g. PeopleSoft, Workday, Oracle, Kronos will be a big plus
- Strong analytical, project management and communication skills
- Good verbal and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.