About our Client
Our client is a well-known industry leader in Hong Kong. Due to steady growth, they are currently hiring a seasoned Assistant Learning & Development Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Perform all-round training initiatives including identifying training needs, design, budgeting and revamp existing curriculum, and training delivery
- Establishing strong partnerships with the business to gain a strong understanding of current business issues and opportunities, as related to training and talent development
- Communicate closely with internal and external stakeholders to evaluate performance gaps and recommend suitable learning solutions
- Delivering training to various parts of the business and working with various stakeholders to coordinate and organise training sessions
- Assist in any Talent Development initiatives if required
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 6 years of L&D experience in structured company, ideally with regional/ global exposure
- Hands-on training delivery and design track record
- Strong stakeholder management and presentation skills
- With self-motivated and flexible personality
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.