Assistant Manager Financial System
About the Client
Our client is a sizable F&B group with strong presence in APAC. Their Finance Department is looking for an Assistant Manager to support system implementation for multiple business units under their management.
About the Role
- Report into the Manager Financial System
- Responsible for ERP finance modules implementation
- Involve in design, testing, trouble-shooting and training
- Liaise with end-users in the Finance Department, IT Department and vendors
- Propose initiatives to enhance technical efficiency
- Responsible for ad-hoc projects or assignments as required
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, IT or equivalent
- Professional qualifications, e.g. HKICPA/ACCA/ PMP/ CISA
- At least 5 years of system implementation and accounting experience
- Knowledge in Oracle EBS, SQL server, Business intelligence etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.