About our Client
Our client is a market leader in Hong Kong. Due to the business growth, they are currently hiring a seasoned Assistant L&D Manager to lead the learning and development function in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Direct report to the HR director and supervise a small team
- Plan, design and deliver learning and development initiatives based on strategic plan of the business and needs of the organisation
- Conduct learning and development needs analyses and assessments in partnership with the business leadership team
- Implement and participate Employee Relations activities including staff activities, reward and recognition program and employee survey
- Responsible for the budget planning and forecast on L&D and Employee Relations aspect
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum of 5 years' experience in Learning & Development function, preferably from a sizeable firm
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Presentable, flexible and passionate in L&D/ ER
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.