About our Client
Our client is a well-known manufacturer in apparel and home products with over 1,500 staff. To cope with the business expansion, they are seeking a project management experienced IT professional to join their dedicated team.
About the Role
Reporting to the IT Head, you will be responsible for the full SDLC project delivery, managing the inception, design process, stakeholder engagement, requirement specification, technical teams, and vendors to ensure the quality of deliverable and strive to exceed the expectations for process optimization, best user experiences and technical design. You will be in charge of the changing business needs and requirements in balance with the risk management.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years software development / system implementation experience
- Project management certifications: PMP/PRINCE2/ITIL/Scrum Master
- Solid experience managing competing priorities of different projects and teams
- Experience with UX, Product Design, System Architecture and Design
- Strong commitment to quality work and project timeline
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Flexible, dynamic with strong analytical mindset
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and as a team
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.