Our client is a reputable Chinese investment bank in Hong Kong, currently looking for an AVP for the credit risk team.
- To prepare daily report review and account for credit due diligence
- To work with sales team on the follow-up action on credit control
- To conduct and comment assessments on credit limit proposals and act as a maker to adjust the client approved limit in the trading system
- To obtain the proper approval for accounts with credit policies and procedures
- To set up or create templates for reporting
- To collect the statistical data on credit risk analysis
- To perform ad hoc assignments and handle special projects with credit related issues from time to time required by management
- Compile daily, weekly and monthly reports on time and perform clerical duty
- University degree in Finance / Risk Management / other related disciplines (FRM or CFA preferred).
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in risk management, preferably in financial institutions
- Good knowledge in the equity market and derivatives products
- Possess strong credit analytical skills
- Strong proficiency in VBA and Excel-Macro
- Excellent report writing skills in Chinese
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese with fluency in Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.