About Our Client
Our client, a leading banking group, is looking for a Manager to join their compliance advisory team.
About The Role
- Provide regulatory compliance advisory to Global Banking and Markets related business units, regarding the compliance, policies and procedures, compliance manuals, banking products and business propositions
- Support the Department Head to maintain an effective Compliance control framework and discharge the Compliance responsibilities for Global Banking and Markets to ensure compliance with all relevant external laws & regulations, internal codes and policies and good market practices relating to Compliance risks from regulatory perspective
- Review policies and procedures, compliance manuals etc. in accordance with the local laws and regulations, the market practices and the actual circumstances of the bank
- Conduct compliance training for staff in accordance with local regulations and the Bank's policies and training objectives
- Degree holder or above in Law, Banking and Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- At least 5 years working experience in risk, internal control or compliance roles.
- Candidate with background from GBM business and knowledge on treasury products and services is preferred but not mandatory
- Open to candidates from SFC
- Extensive knowledge of related rules and regulations, statutory requirements and guidelines from the HKMA, SFC, HKAB and other regulatory bodies.
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with flexibility and adaptability to changes
- Experience of dealing with regulatory matters and confident interaction with Regulators professionally
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.