Our client is a reputable leading bank in hong kong, looking for a candidate with analysis experience on wholesale banking portfolio to join the credit risk team.
- Manage and review the performance of wholesale portfolio to ensure they are complied with the bank's credit risk strategy, policy and procedure
- Identify credit risks and problems and make appropriate recommendations on risk mitigation
- Work with corporate RMs to provide recommendation/ account strategy for high risk wholesales clients according to the regulatory requirement
- Prepare reporting (porfolio review / stress test / market analysis etc) and make recommendations to senior management
- Degree holder preferably Accounting / Finance / business-related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience
- Sound knowledge in wholesale banking products and credit analysis
- Knowledge in credit analysis / relevant experience is a plus
- Mature, good communication and analytical skills
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.