Data Scientist (Banking)
- Develop data science strategy
- Retail bank products analysis
- Career advancement opportunity
About the company
Our client is an international banking group in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are looking for a Data Scientist to join their Business Planning team.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for developing scientific data search on different customer segments and product business to identify risks and opportunities in driving product growth. You are required to prepare business intelligence system, analytics modeling, MIS reports and to perform pre and post campaign analysis to explore new business opportunities. You will work closely with Marketing, Product and Sales teams by providing product suggestions and customer insights from data mining. In addition, you will manage data warehouse and assist in building Big Data framework for tracking business performance.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate major in Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics or related disciplines.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in data modelling and business analytics preferably in banking / financial industry.
- Strong business sense and data management skills.
- Proficient in SAS, SQL, Excel and other statistical tools.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.