About our Client:
Our client is one of the world's largest catering group. Aiming to leverage on new technologies and applications to provide quality service for their customers, they are seeking for a Digital IT Application Project Manager to oversee their IT application system projects under the regional IT team.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Digital IT Director, you will lead, enhance, and support all in-store IT solutions through managing end to end projects including strategy formation, IT optimization and implementation. You will develop platforms and digital solutions to enhance customer experience and sales (i.e. POS system, E-Payment solutions, E-commerce, CRM, social media). Through communicating with internal and external stakeholders and drive consensus from different parties, you will manage project deliverables from requirement collection, project planning, scheduling, vendor management, UAT and launch planning.
- Degree educated in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related disciplines;
- 5 years of experience in system and application projects and 1 year in managerial role;
- Solid project management skill is required, PMP will be an asset;
Knowledgeable in Retail POS system (i.e. Kiosk), E-payment integration (i.e. WeChat Pay, Alipay), Smart Retail/ Digital solution and E-commerce;
- Experience in CRM, applications and web development will be highly advantageous;
- Knowledge in coding is preferred but not a must;
- Strong communication skill, energetic, organized and be able to manage multiple projects and prioritized deliveries;
- Proficiency in written and spoken in English and Chinese will be required.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Angel Lee at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.