About The Client
Our client is one of the leading financial institutions in Hong Kong. They are now hiring a Head of C&B to join as part of the HR department.
About The Role
Leading a sizeable C&B team, you will predominantly work with and report into the senior management but contribute to and form a key part of the HR department. You will take up responsibility for the following:
- Developing and implementing reward strategies, including: salary benchmarking, pension arrangements, benefits management and annual compensation events such as bonus and salary review
- Oversee the HR operation team ensuring first-tier service delivery strategy, covering: HRIS system maintenance, HR analytics, payroll management and benefits administration
- Responsibility for salary reviews to ensure relevant market benchmarking and consistency of application. This will include liaising with 3rd party suppliers
- Having the latest market knowledge, including recent inferences to banking sector particularly in relation to benefits and pay
- Designing and implementing relevant and intuitive compensation schemes
The ideal candidate will ideally come from a business, HR, payroll or finance background with 15+ years of relevant C&B management experience from financial services sector, and a bachelor degree holder. You will be highly commercial and able to align reward policy to business objectives; experience on team management and project management are essential, and also a high degree of analytical skills and influencing skills to senior business stakeholders. This role offers an attractive remuneration package to attract the best.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.