- A renowned retail group
- 12+ years leadership experience in Corporate Communications
- Track Record in Public Affairs & Issue Management
About our Client
Our client is a leading retail group with a successful track record in the region. They are looking for a senior communications talent to join their team as Senior Director, Communications & Public Affairs.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Executive Director, you will be responsible for formulating communications strategies for the assigned business unit. Your top priority is to safeguard a well built positive and caring corporate image by setting a structured SOP for crisis and issue management to control a proper communications channel with any external parties. You will drive an engaging and close media relationship between internal senior stakeholders and the media, create a promising platform to promote any new product or services launched by the business. Internally, you will lead cross functional projects from end to end as initiated by you or assigned by the senior management. As the team leader, you will coach a small team of experienced communications talents and guide them to consistently achieve a high quality of planning and execution skills.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Degree in communications or other related disciplines
- 12+ years leadership experience in corporate communicaitons
- Track Record in Public Affairs and Issue Management
- Experience in event planning and execution
- Excellent spoken and written skills in Chinese and English
- Solid stakeholder management experience
- Presentable, collaborative, dynamic and energetic
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Connie Au at +852 3180 4929 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.