About the Client
Our client is a listed and reputable industry leader with a strong business presence across Asia. Due to recent expansions, they are now seeking for a passionate and innovative individual to join them as the Director of Talent Acquisition.
About the Role
As the Director of Talent Acquisition, you will report directly to Chief HR Officer while leading a team of 6 - 8 members in building, strengthening and enhancing recruitment strategies in alignment to business direction. You will take lead in the optimization of team resources and technologies to drive operational efficiency and in turn maximize the candidate and hiring manager experience. You will also form a strong cross functional relationships with key stakeholders across the organization while acting as a valued partner and trusted advisor in building a deep understanding of different business unit needs and requirements of talent. Moreover, it is a must to oversee regular evaluation of the recruitment process, systems and operational tools to drive innovation and change. Furthermore, it is pivotal to leverage external networks to obtain market intelligence and knowledge to inform and influence regional hiring strategies aligned to goals, culture and values. Last but not least, it is crucial to proactively monitor the design and implementation of metrics and reports that consistently measure the efficiency and cost effectiveness of recruiting efforts.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management or relevant discipline is preferred
- A minimum 12 - 15 years of HR Management experience with a focus in talent acquisition will be an advantage
- A proven track record of success in recruitment, talent acquisition and resourcing
- Solid understanding and practical experience in managing the end to end recruitment process
- Have the ability and capacity to drive new initiative in alignment to business objectives
- Strong knowledge of new technologies in relation to talent acquisition
- Ability to inspire, lead and delegate
- Able to perform effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Open to change and transformation
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Result driven and target oriented with a "can do" attitude
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.