A Senior Strategic Sales Position
10+ years Solid Commercial Partnership Experience
Strong Sales Management and Leadership skills, Agile & Multi-Cultural
Our client is operating an exciting entertainment new project in Hong Kong, and they are looking for a senior sales leader to join their management team.
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for developing sales strategy for the commercial partnership deals which are a 2 - 4 years retainer program engaging with the local / international brands. By doing that, you are missioned to identify the potential leads from the brands, initiate the partnership angle to achieve a multi winning perspective to connect the project, community, and the brand. Throughout the long-term engagement, you will create and use every touch point in the destination to maximize both physical and emotional impact to the audience and partners. In addition, you also lead the team to achieve other wins by planning and executing the hospitality programs, and you will target both corporate and private customers. This is definitely a very challenging strategic sales position which requires both passion and solid experience to master it.
- University degree in business, marketing, and other related disciplines
- 15+ years commercial partnership sales experience
- Background from venue selling/entertainment/sports/services
- Track record to close the sizeable retainer deals from end to end
- Diversified experience in Partnership and hospitality sales
- Strategic, outstanding communications and project management skills
- Excellent leadership and able to mobilize the team to achieve the best results
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Connie Au at +852 3180 4929 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.