About our Client
Our client is a local listed luxury jewellery retail chain with a core focus in jewellery design and craftsmanship. In order to cope with their expanding business, they are looking for talents to join their Retail Sales & Operation Team.
About the Role
- Supervise and oversees the daily operations of multiple stores within an assigned district in Hong Kong
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the assigned store and ensure the achievements of sales targets, KPIs and operation efficiency
- Responsible for stock and product allocation and hence maximize the profit margin of each stores
- Promoting CRM and service standard so as to ensure in-store staff in different boutiques are delivering high quality service and gain customer loyalty
- Diploma holder in management or candidate with solid relevant experience will be preferred
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in district operations management gained from luxury retail
- Strong leadership skills, communication skills, people management skills and problem-solving skills
- Good command English and Chinese
- Proficiency in PC skills and knowledge in MS Office
The company offers a great career progression and an attractive salary package. The company culture offers a dynamic working environment.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bruce Leung at +852 3180 4961 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.