About the Company
Our client is a multi-national cosmetic brand with a strong presence in APAC. With their business growing rapidly, they are now looking for an Executive Assistant to join the team.
About the Role
Based in the Corporate Management Office, you will provide comprehensive executive support to the Brand VP. Specifically, you will manage and co-ordinate all business and personal correspondence with relevant Business/Function heads. attend business meetings and prepare minutes. You will also provide assistance in the preparation of business reports and presentation materials, and be involved in various challenging ad hoc projects.
- Minimum 6 years of secretarial experience in supporting senior management within sizeable companies or MNCs with matrix organizations
- In-depth experience in serving one direct boss and strong interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate with different counterparts effectively
- Observant and able to understand the preferences of the client and reflect it in the work action
- Professional, positive, smart, agile and fast in action in a changing environment
- Strong initiative with problem-solving ability to identify and address issues with advanced planning, being well organized and attention to details
- Experienced user of MS Officer
- Excellent written and verbal English and Chinese communication skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.