About our Client
Our client is a well established education group and currently looking for an Executive Assistant to support Group Executives for the executive daily business operations.
About the Role
- Provide business support the group executives on a daily basis
- Data consolidation and Prepare marketing analysis reports and contribute necessary recommendations
- Responsible for travel arrangements and meeting schedules of the executives
- Maintain calendar and meeting schedules of the executives in a timely and professional manner with internal and external parties
- Arrange monthly board meeting, draft meeting agenda, prepare meeting materials, minutes, reports, PowerPoint presentation and take respective follow-up actions
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure all assigned tasks are on-track
- Handle highly confidential information with discretion
- Travel to China occasionally
- Assist with ad hoc activities if needed
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with a minimum of 5 years experience in Executive Assistant with MNC background
- Good command in English and Chinese
- Proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Fast paced and dynamic, able to work independently and be detail-oriented
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.