About the Company
Our client is a fast expanding retail company in the fashion industry. With an ambitious expansion plan in the region, they are now looking for a highly flexible and well-organized Executive Assistant with finance background to work with their CFO.
About the Role
Based in the Corporate Management Office, you will provide comprehensive executive support to the CFO. Specifically, you will manage and co-ordinate all business and personal correspondences with relevant Business/Function heads, attend business meetings and record related minutes. You will also provide assistance in the preparation of business reports and presentation materials, and be involved in various challenging ad hoc projects.
About the Candidate
- Minimum 6 years of secretarial experience in supporting senior management within sizeable companies or MNCs with matrix reporting structure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and able to collaborate with different counterparts effectively
- Observant to understand the preferences of the internal client and reflect it in the work action
- Professional, positive, smart, agile and fast in action in a changing environment
- Strong initiative with problem-solving ability to identify and address issues with advanced planning, well organized and able to attention to details
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Word and PowerPoint
- Complete fluency in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.