About Our Client
Our client engages in private investment sector, they are currently looking for a professional Executive Assistant to support the Chairman.
About The Role
- Work along with the existing Executive Assistant and provide all-round support the Chairman on a daily basis
- Maintain calendar and meeting schedules of the executives in a timely and professional manner with internal and external parties
- Arrange monthly board meeting, draft meeting agenda, prepare meeting materials, minutes, reports, PowerPoint presentation and take respective follow-up actions
- Assist in Chairman and his family's personal matters including but not limited to household matters, insurance renewal, drivers scheduling etc.
- Assist with ad hoc activities if needed
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with a minimum of 10 years experience as Executive Assistant
- Excellent command in English and Chinese
- Proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sensible, able to work independently and be detail-oriented
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.