About the Client
Our client is a financial services company with multicultural work environment in Hong Kong. They are now looking for a Executive Assistant to support senior management on business matters.
About the Role
- Provide full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support to the Managing Partner(s) including but not limited to calendar management, travel arrangement, expense claiming and reporting
- Answer incoming calls, email and correspondences
- Record minutes for internal and external meetings
- Manage logistics for meetings, events and conferences
- Closely communicate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth business operation
- Assist in any ad-hoc tasks assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Minimum 5+ years of Secretary/ Executive Assistant experience, ideally in a multicultural work environment
- Motivated, flexible and with positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.