About Our Client
Our client is a leading global distributor. Due to the business growth, they are now looking for an Executive Assistant to support their CEO.
About the Role
- Provide full spectrum of secretarial support including calendar management, travel arrangement and taking minutes
- Provide consultancy and advice on company strategic planning to CEO and senior management
- Consolidating reports, power-point presentation and business proposals
- Maintain effective communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist CEO in all kind of business projects
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in business administration, finance, or related discipline
- 5-8 years experience in executive assistant and business management, ideally from aviation/ engineering/ industrial sectors
- Proven track record on business advisory and management consultancy
- Strong business analytic and stakeholders management skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Travel is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.